- French & Welsh numbers
- Literacy mat – design your own – front side has lots of adjectives, connectives and time references on it. Back is blank to allow students to put what they feel they need onto it.
- Literacy mat – Welsh GCSE – front side as above. Back also has mutations and tenses.
- mutations chart – because you can’t have a Welsh classroom without it!
- Classroom language posters – usual classroom language giving Welsh and French equal status.
- Colours – Welsh and French – classroom posters.
Word wall posters
If you find any typos in these, please let me know!
- Word wall – adverbs – cymraeg, english, français
- word wall – connectives – cymraeg, english, français
- word wall – when – cymraeg, english, français
- Word wall – with – cymraes, english, français
- word wall – where – cymraes, english, français